Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Round 1 Cards Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to finishing my Round 1 Top 10 Fights of 2008 insert set. I am missing #'s: 1, 2, 4, 6, 10, 11, 14, 19 ,20, 23, 27 (found 1 on Beckett Marketplace for $15), & 31. I have looked on Beckett Marketplace, EBay, Amazon, and Buy MMA Cards websites and cannot find these cards for sale. Does anyone have or know where I trade for or purchase these cards? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Jerry
Good Luck I am missing 4, 6, 9, 18, 23, 27, 31, 32, 35, 39, & 40. I have been trying to finish the set for over a year. Let me know if you find a large lot of them somewhere and we can split it because we only need a couple of the same ones. Maybe someone reading this has a set they want to break up and sell to the two of us.
i will sell you 1, 2, 6 , 10, 19, 20, 27 and 31 for the right price. sending u a pm
syaney-wow that was for jerry but i have a few u need too. i have given up on the set, too. i am selling or looking for good autos or relics in return.
Matt- We can talk about trading and/or purchacing some of these cards during the trade we are doing.

Steve- I saw a #40 on Buy MMA Cards for $8, none of the others yet, if I do I will PM you and let you know where and how much.
Jerry- sounds good.

Steve- I replied to your pm. We still have a trade I am waiting to hear from you on!

Guys- I am off to my LCS for a trading night and will see what they have as well. I will be back around 9pm pst to let u both know!