Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Elway Pickups!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got these in throughout the week. Anyone else got any new elways to showoff? Post them here would love to see them!!!!! Also if any other Elway super collectors wanna swap some base/insert dupes lmk I've got a ton!

2011 Gold Standard Black Gold 3/10
[Image: IMG574_crop.jpg]

2009 National Treasures Century Legends 8/10
[Image: img572_crop.jpg]

Went a little Supreme Crazy lol...

2010 Topps Supreme Jumbo Jersey 4/5
[Image: IMG576_crop.jpg]

2010 Topps Supreme Autographs 9/55
[Image: IMG575_crop.jpg]

First Laundry Tag!

2010 Absolute Double Material Black Spectrum Prime 6/7
[Image: img567_crop.jpg]

2011 Certified Mirror Red(40/100) Mirror Blue(19/50) Mirror Gold 10/25
[Image: IMG573_crop.jpg]
[Image: IMG577_crop.jpg]
[Image: IMG550_crop.jpg]

2008 Classics Timeless Treasures Material Prime 18/25
[Image: IMG578_crop.jpg]
Love Love Love those sweet sweet picks ups. I really love both Topps Supreme!!

I just added two Elway autos myself. Made a thread and showed off a few of my favorites. Heres the link.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1472938.html

Praying for a Broncos win tomorrow!!!
Oh yeah, Sick laundry tag!!!
Very nice!
(01-07-2012, 05:01 PM)samiamryan Wrote: [ -> ]Love Love Love those sweet sweet picks ups. I really love both Topps Supreme!!

I just added two Elway autos myself. Made a thread and showed off a few of my favorites. Heres the link.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1472938.html

Praying for a Broncos win tomorrow!!!
Yeah me too they better win!!! Especially with the condition that the steelers are in injury wise and playing at home. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pickups you have too, especially like the older autos: edge, inscriptions, proline. Got a question for ya though...I've been wanting to go after the older ones like edge but just don't wanna get a fake. anyhow to the question lol, On the '92 and '93 Edge autos are your scans of front and back? What I mean is is the COA seperate form the card or is it on the front/back? Always wanted to pick those 2 up but just not sure of the authenticity.

The COA's are seprate. They came in a pack without it, but If you contacted CE and told them the serial number, they would know if it was legit and send a COA. Best bet would be wait for one with a COA to be as safe as possible. They usally dont sell for much anyways so there is minimal risk. Picked up the 92 for $25, the 93 graded for un $20 shipped (Highest and only one with that grade, so its sort of a 1/1/!!! Not really though). I wanted that 92 since they came out. Bronco fan trapped in Cheese head country, it was my only shot to have an Elway auto. No internet so I never even seen them before. Was board one day and playing with ebay, looking to see what some of my older cards sold for and stumbed across my 92. Won the auction and was thrilled with the price. I felt like a kid again. When that sucker arrived, I was hooked on the hobby again.
Those be some sweet elways.....
Very nice additions MC.
(01-07-2012, 07:21 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice additions MC.
Thanks everyone!