Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Yankee Fans I'm looking to trade these beauties Lou Gehrig and Joe DiMaggio .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have had these for a while now and I thought I would see what offers I could get for these two

[Image: Jersey.jpg]

[Image: Jersey001.jpg]

I am looking for star rookies,jersey,patch autos,vintage etc from baseball,basketball,football

Thank you for looking
I'm interested, please check my org. Cheers.
interested. cmo. thanks!
Check my org, Ill definitely trade in your favor for either of them!
I'm a Yankee hater... But man do I respect their history... those cards are beautiful! Wish I had something comprible to trade.
trade sent
please check me
definitely interested. give me a check please! Thanks!
Please c'mon for the Gehrig or pm me with what you are looking for in return, I have a lot of cards I can add to org. If indeed to. Thank you
(01-07-2012, 05:13 PM)capncush Wrote: [ -> ]interested. cmo. thanks!
Sorry I didn't see anything I'm interested in
(01-07-2012, 05:16 PM)BoJackson1634 Wrote: [ -> ]Check my org, Ill definitely trade in your favor for either of them!
I didn't see anything that I'm interested in sorry.
(01-07-2012, 05:30 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]trade sent
Thank you for your interest but I didn't see anything
(01-07-2012, 06:54 PM)bunk27 Wrote: [ -> ]please check me
I didn't see anything but thank you for your interest
(01-07-2012, 08:55 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: [ -> ]definitely interested. give me a check please! Thanks!
I looked but I didn't find anything sorry.
(01-07-2012, 09:00 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: [ -> ]Please c'mon for the Gehrig or pm me with what you are looking for in return, I have a lot of cards I can add to org. If indeed to. Thank you
I didn't see anything in your cards for trade but I did see a few things else where
Pages: 1 2