Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Gold Plated Yankee Cards for Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I picked up these 3 gold Yankee cards in a trade, and I'm looking to trade them for football. I also have another baseball card or 2 in the ORG for trade as well.

[Image: File2.jpg]

[Image: File5.jpg]

Send me an offer or let me know if you're interested.
Feel free to check me for them, I have a set already but wouldn't mind getting another one. I have football in org and pics in my bucket. Thanks
Check me as well.
Are these listed in Beckett? I've looked, but haven't found them.
Check me for them please. ALso for the jeter!
(01-07-2012, 12:16 AM)gamblersheaven Wrote: [ -> ]Are these listed in Beckett? I've looked, but haven't found them.
These are the Danbury mint ones right?

Yes, they are.
I can t seem to find them in Beckett, I do know I paid like $3.95 for them from Danbury mint. They had it at the bottom of pages and sent a different one each month, each one was $3.95 not sure how much they go for now or what hey might book.
I think the cost of the first one is $3.95 (for shipping) to get you going and then it's around $7 - $10 for each one after that. That's what I was told anyway. They get you hooked with the first one and then raise the price. I thought maybe they were listed at Beckett, but I guess not.
(01-07-2012, 01:02 AM)gamblersheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I think the cost of the first one is $3.95 (for shipping) to get you going and then it's around $7 - $10 for each one after that. That's what I was told anyway. They get you hooked with the first one and then raise the price. I thought maybe they were listed at Beckett, but I guess not.
I can't seem to find them in Beckett. Be sure to check my org. And pm me if you like anything, wouldn't mind having extras of them. I know they sell cheap on the bay, but I like this set a lot. I do have some football in my org.