Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail and a PC milestone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started trading on Beckett about 2 years ago and I had about 80 different Ray Bourque cards. With the mail I received today I now have over 200 different Ray Bourque cards. Trades with themouth247 and tha penguin put me over 200 cards. I would like to thank everyone that has traded with me to help me expand my PC.

Ray BourqueRay BourqueRay BourqueRay BourqueRay Bourque

I would like to thank gyrodata for this trade.

Ryan Getzlaf

I also acquired these cards.

Ryan GetzlafRyan Miller

And now for my Ryan Miller 2011-2012 Artifacts rainbow I am working on.

Ryan MillerRyan Miller

I now have 9 of the 12 cards in my possession. I have one more incoming.
wow amazing pick ups congrats

and congrats on your milestone!
Congrats on the pick ups!!! Send me a PM about Bourque. I have a bunch of base, inserts, parallels looking for a good home
Congrats on the pick ups!!! Send me a PM about Bourque. I have a bunch of base, inserts, parallels looking for a good home
Congrats on the milestone! I have so many PC's going, I stopped counting, haha.
Incredible cards! Congrats on the fantastic milestone, and thanks for sharing!

Randi
Congrats on the milestone
congrats
Congrats on the milestone! The Bourque jersey's somethin' and the Getzlaf would rock were it not for that pic, lol! I'm thinking maybe all 10-11 Sig Patches depict guys with their playoff mustaches? Cause Getzlaf (and the St. Louis I saw) sporting the rat stache something fierce.

Also, I'd love to track down that 07-08 OPC Signatures for my set one day. great show...