Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking For Current Packer Receivers (SCANS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looking for any current packer weapons. Also have tons of numbered cards, parallels, rookie cards, and variations in my org which is up to date.

[Image: EPSON074.jpg]
[Image: EPSON075.jpg]
[Image: EPSON076.jpg]
[Image: EPSON077.jpg]
[Image: EPSON078.jpg]
[Image: EPSON079.jpg]
[Image: EPSON080.jpg]
[Image: EPSON081.jpg]
[Image: EPSON082.jpg]
[Image: EPSON083.jpg]
[Image: EPSON084.jpg]
Not sure if I have anything you need but I sent over a trade. LMK
Look at some of my bucket pc. I usually don't trade pc items, but I will make an exception if I can have a shot at the Lofton auto.

Some things will be not for trade beyond any reasonable explanation, lol, but maybe there's some wiggle room.
I've also got some paypal if you want to pm me about some of the Badger prices (bennett, dayne/tiki, and joe thomas multi color in particular)
(01-06-2012, 12:12 AM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if I have anything you need but I sent over a trade. LMK
Offer Sent
(01-06-2012, 12:15 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Look at some of my bucket pc. I usually don't trade pc items, but I will make an exception if I can have a shot at the Lofton auto.

Some things will be not for trade beyond any reasonable explanation, lol, but maybe there's some wiggle room.
I've also got some paypal if you want to pm me about some of the Badger prices (bennett, dayne/tiki, and joe thomas multi color in particular)
PM Sent
Man i really want those ryan williams cards. Anything else besides packers? Ill see what i can find
(01-06-2012, 12:38 AM)cody_allen Wrote: [ -> ]Man i really want those ryan williams cards. Anything else besides packers? Ill see what i can find
Do you got a bucket? Is your Org up to date?
i can use most of your topps prime. mainly ryan and torrey smiths level 6 and the cam rookie relic.
Bump Bump Bump it Up
Headed to work, let me know if you see something you like.
Pages: 1 2