Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Derrick rose rc value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking up the value of my 08-09 topps treasury derrick rose auto refractor and it lists it at $375 for a raw mint but mines a bgs 9.5 and it doesnt show a value for that. how much would you guess the value to be since a raw mint is 375?
If your using the OPG, I would say $375 is the price mint and the slab proves condition. What is the high value at nm-mt??? We aren't suppose to post pricing here anyway.......
(01-05-2012, 04:28 PM)got watcha want Wrote: [ -> ]If your using the OPG, I would say $375 is the price mint and the slab proves condition. What is the high value at nm-mt??? We aren't suppose to post pricing here anyway.......
Oh sorry i didnt know. well mint would be a 9 and usually theres a substantial difference between mint and gem-mint.
The OPG is confusing. especially since they add the premium % to the Mint condition cards. The hi column in the magazine is what the price is NM-MT everyone considers that high book value. The bgs 9.5 grade would add value to that price for most collectors.

DON"T LET A MAGAZINE or WEBSITE tell you your cards values. I would think $375 is the amount of cash you could get for that card if you sat on it for a little while (maybe a little more, but not much more).

It is a sticker auto and the population report suggests that the gem mint grade on that set is not hard to come by.