Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Help needed on ITG's BTP HSHS redemption program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Has anyone sent in his/her 200 redemptions points? If so, how did you go about doing it. Did you just put the points in a box and ship them to the address listed? Was there some sort of form you are supposed to fill out? Has anyone received their redemption card yet? If so, how long did it take?

Thanks
Vadim
(01-05-2012, 03:48 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

Has anyone sent in his/her 200 redemptions points? If so, how did you go about doing it. Did you just put the points in a box and ship them to the address listed? Was there some sort of form you are supposed to fill out? Has anyone received their redemption card yet? If so, how long did it take?

Thanks
Vadim
I was one of the people who sent my points in for two straight years now. I got all points that I had and placed them into a secure box (whether it is the white ones used to store cards or any other small box, it does not matter). I included all necessary information that is needed by ITG (that can be found on their website in the HSHS section) and taped that small piece of paper to the top of the pile so it does not slide out or disappear. They just need some information about you, but no official forms otherwise. I then taped the box shut with packaging tape and then sent the package to ITG registered so it would get there fast, with tracking number, and with signature confirmation so I can sleep easier at night.

Here is the link to the ITG BTP redemption section with what they need from you:

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/redemptio...s-he-saves

I have received my card for this year after only about 3-5 weeks, and here it is:

[Image: brodeurroysawchukmix.jpg]

Good luck with yours and hopefully you get one of the good ones!

3-5 weeks eh? I think I've waited longer than that. Sorta worried but not sure if I should be or not. E-mail ITG customer service today. We'll see what they say.

for me it took 6 to 7 weeks .... as you know customs slow things down... as you can ship it to the US address but HSHS card gets mailed from Canada (express post)
fyi my HSHS was ITG 1972
I've done it a few times in the past. Since they cards do not have to be in any kind of good condition, I've sent them in a bulk mailer (big manila envelope). I also waited several weeks before I recieved anything back, but I always got something.

Thanks for the info guys. ITG Customer Service has responded back to me and are looking into my redemption. We'll see what happens. I'll post if I get anything when I get it.
I gathered all 200 of the points, taped them together and placed them in a large bubble mailer. Attached my info to a piece of paper and waited. It took about 3 months for me to finally get this:

2010-11 Between The Pipes HSHS Price_Ward_Lundqvist
[Image: 2010-11BetweenThePipesHSHSPrice_Ward_Lundqvist.jpg]