Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What does this guy think, that I'm made of money?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I came across this last night... damn, most every card I've been looking for... all up at once.

X Link Removed
Obvious he's a super collector of akeem
I am a Olajuwon collector myself, I've been looking for most of those cards for years.
Boy I didn't realize his stuff was going for so high, The green PMG might night never pop up again, but dang thats pricey
Well, it can be said for any 90s high-end parallel/insert of a good player.
Seriously? Did the mods remove the link? So ridiculous.
Guessing it was removed because the auction is still going?
I've noticed that the people selling basketball cards start their prices higher than the other sports and I don't know why. I was gonna get some autos of some heels the other day and Danny Green in particular had stuff that was like 15 bucks for one card.It makes no sense why they do this.
(01-04-2012, 12:28 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that the people selling basketball cards start their prices higher than the other sports and I don't know why. I was gonna get some autos of some heels the other day and Danny Green in particular had stuff that was like 15 bucks for one card.It makes no sense why they do this.
Hmmm, it's harder to make your money back in Basketball. Unless you get the 1st pick in the draft, or a really nice Hall of Fame auto or patch, everything else doesn't really sell. 90s inserts, autos and parallels are so expensive right now.
(01-04-2012, 12:18 PM)jefdav1831 Wrote: [ -> ]Guessing it was removed because the auction is still going?
Dunno, I have no idea! The point being is that a seller in France is selling just about every low serial numbered Olajuwon card of the 90s... and the only problem is that I'm poor and have no luck on winning the lotto!
(01-04-2012, 12:18 PM)jefdav1831 Wrote: [ -> ]Guessing it was removed because the auction is still going?

There is no consistency though. We have been told in the past that we can post eBay auctions that are of general interest as long as we are not promoting our own auctions or the auctions of other people we know.

Anyway, sorry to take it off track. Carry on Smile
Pages: 1 2 3