Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Gridiron Legends Single Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't gotten football cards in quite a long time, but I was at Target, and figured with the playoffs coming up, why not try something? I was pretty lucky and got:
David Garrard (well that's awkward...)
Ochocinco
Christian Ponder RC
Cam Newton RC
Randall Cobb Aspiring Legacies
Kyle Rudolph Aspiring Legacies Super Swatch #40/99
I think I did pretty well for one pack. I like the look of these cards a lot.
All football cards are FT just send me a PM.
PACKSEARCHER *COUGH COUGH*
Really now? If I'm a pack searcher, how come I'm not rich? How come I don't own more than a couple cards worth more than $20? How come those ones, the best cards in my collections, have been bought with honestly-earned money at card shops, or from friendly community members? I've spent that honestly-earned money on blasters, rack packs, singles, etc at retail places just like you, and had the same horrible days and good days just like you and everyone here. I've been here a while and have enough respect for myself and the other members of this and all card communities that I would never do something so childish. I find it sad that you go out of your way to make wild and false accusations about people you don't even know just because a guy got lucky on one pack. I assume you just call everyone on here that ever finds anything good a pack searcher?
nice newton
(01-04-2012, 03:39 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]nice newton
Thanks, next month he'll be Offensive ROY imo. I didn't think he'd work in the NFL, but I'll give him credit, he did great.
I love the jumbo swatches on those. I really like the look of the cards, too bad most of the boxes were duds though.

Dont let the trolls get to you. i bought a single pack last week and pulled a newton auto... just got lucky
what else do u expect from duke fans lol. Don't worry u learn to pretty much ignore all dookies Big Grin Good job for one pack getting a Newton RC
Haha thanks to both of you. I've been here for about 3 years and never had anyone be randomly aggressive like that, oh well.
Your right, you did pretty well. Good Job!
congrats! i got a box and didnt get a newton just a bunch of junk lol.