Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade Thread....looking for GIANTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently added a bunch to my org, including pulls from Xmas boxes. Here is a teaser of some of the highlights....

[Image: SCAN0350.jpg]

Check my org for much more. If you collect a certain team or player and have what I am looking for, PM me and I can add more.

My wants....

1. Don Mattingly (always looking for some I don't have)
2. Victor Cruz
3. Hakeem Nicks
4. Eli Manning
5. Jason Pierre-Paul
6. Justin Tuck
7. Osi Umenyiora

LMK, Mike.
Would love the locker I have a few nicks ft....
Checked your org, didn't see any Nicks. However, the Locker is one of my better pulls in awhile. Thus, I am looking for a 1-for-1 deal with something comparable. Although I'd consider any deal with a Cruz auto in it (trading down if need be)
Bump for the night.
I have this
[Image: Image8.jpg]
Im interested in the Locker as well. If you cant make a deal on it, check my org
I dont have any of your needs but if you wanna look I would love a shot at the Thomas. Thanks!
offer sent i got a nice exqusite Nicks Britt Duel auto FT LMK if we can work something out thanks
(01-03-2012, 02:04 PM)bonemarro Wrote: [ -> ]I recently added a bunch to my org, including pulls from Xmas boxes. Here is a teaser of some of the highlights....

[Image: SCAN0350.jpg]

Check my org for much more. If you collect a certain team or player and have what I am looking for, PM me and I can add more.

My wants....

1. Don Mattingly (always looking for some I don't have)
2. Victor Cruz
3. Hakeem Nicks
4. Eli Manning
5. Jason Pierre-Paul
6. Justin Tuck
7. Osi Umenyiora

LMK, Mike.
What trade value are you putting on the Holmes and the Thomas? Is the Thomas from regular r&s or longevity? Thanks.
Nasser

Hi there, Like the other titans fans, i'm interested in that locker auto as well. I've got a Nicks/Britt exquisite jersey auto.

[Image: 008.jpg]
Pages: 1 2