Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1: How do you use your eBay gift card? i understand you type in the code on the back but it keeps saying " code not valid"... do you have to activate this or what??I wanna combine this gift card with ebay bucks and paypal to buy something.

2: can you still sell stuff on this site..? i went to create a thread and put the specific cards i wanted to sell for sale in my organize but i cant find the option...

ANY help would be cool,thanks!
1. At paypal checkout I think you should be able to enter your code. (not 100% sure think I did it once)
2. In organize click the "Layout" then select "selling".
I just bought something on ebay and when i hit pay now, it automatically took my ebay bucks availbale and put it towards the purchae, then gave me a chance to remove the ebay bucks or keep them in place.
I think it will automatically put them towards the purchase unless you decide to remove it...
Worked for me.
I just used an ebay gift card, make sure you completely scratch off and can see all the numbes. Then just before you pay, enter the numbers in the gift certicates/redeem codes section. Hit apply and it should take amount off. Didn't have to activate it or anything.
sorry about my last post, thought you said ebay bucks My Bad, Yeah the ebay gift cards you need to scratch of the far right, it will have the last 4 numbers needed to complete the sequence...
i get an e-mail from them..click on the link they give me and Bada-boom. done... i just go to ebay and use at will
Smile
thanks for help guys! i thought i got ripped on a gift card haha!