Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: anyone looking for certain cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a pretty good size collection of nascar from 91 up to 98 not 100% on whats all there but willing to sell them below bv.let me know what drivers or what cards you need and i have other mem if anyone is interested
Didnt see any racing in you trade stuff...?
i inherited a collection of over 40000 cards and im trying to see what people might be interested in i have my own collection as well so i am looking and then listing peoples want or needs once i find them
Looking for anything of Mark Martin that I don't already have Smile
(01-03-2012, 11:48 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]i inherited a collection of over 40000 cards and im trying to see what people might be interested in i have my own collection as well so i am looking and then listing peoples want or needs once i find them
Wow! Thats gonna take a wile, lol.
I know there are guys here that might need Mark Martin, Bobby Labonte, Sterling Marlin, Kyle Petty & Jeff Gordon from those years.
Gordon for me!
Interested in Bobby Labonte.
Looking for Bobby Labonte
im loading some tonight
I'd also be interested in Mark Martin cards from those years. LMK about all Ozzie Smith MLB cards first though!
Pages: 1 2