Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Autos and event used for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a bunch of autos,event used,#ed cards plus other regular cards for sale. I also have some sets for sale also. Check out this site and if there is anything you see you like just let me know

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g376/APASTONECOLD/
(01-02-2012, 04:49 PM)Rvdbeermoney Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bunch of autos,event used,#ed cards plus other regular cards for sale. I also have some sets for sale also. Check out this site and if there is anything you see you like just let me know

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g376/APASTONECOLD/
Could use the Velvet Sky/Angelina love auto for the CTL auto set I'm doing, but you've gotta add it to your org first.
Stupid question why would I have to add it to my org first..if you want it just let me know

(01-04-2012, 03:44 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Could use the Velvet Sky/Angelina love auto for the CTL auto set I'm doing, but you've gotta add it to your org first.
(01-04-2012, 04:17 PM)Rvdbeermoney Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid question why would I have to add it to my org first..if you want it just let me know
because forum rules says all trading must be done through the trade system, and to add it to the trade system it has to be in the organizer.
Oh I see...I'm not going to trade it I was selling it

quote='swjrp10' pid='1832997' dateline='1325711981']

because forum rules says all trading must be done through the trade system, and to add it to the trade system it has to be in the organizer.
[/quote]

(01-04-2012, 05:27 PM)Rvdbeermoney Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I see...I'm not going to trade it I was selling it

quote='swjrp10' pid='1832997' dateline='1325711981']

[/quote]

I'm aware, to do sales they still have to be in the organizer listed for trade.