Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thousands of Cards to Charity to Start 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All my spare hockey cards are packed up to donate to charity tomorrow! This is why I am not trading cards - I have none left! Spud
Haha! Good for you, Spud! I should get in touch with you again soon. I have a load that I would like to donate as well.

Randi
I do too, but would be ridiculous cost to ship...not a big following of hockey in south fla.
very nice Spud! hope the little ones love it
Hospitals and charities are usually happy to accept cards. Just check with them first to see how they prefer them to be packaged.

The Toronto Card Show is always happy to accept cards which we will team bag and pass out to kids or if you have common jersey cards and autos then we pass them out at the show. Try to keep it hockey and since 2005 so the kids are familiar with the players. Smile

(01-02-2012, 05:00 PM)franktoronto Wrote: [ -> ]Hospitals and charities are usually happy to accept cards. Just check with them first to see how they prefer them to be packaged.

The Toronto Card Show is always happy to accept cards which we will team bag and pass out to kids or if you have common jersey cards and autos then we pass them out at the show. Try to keep it hockey and since 2005 so the kids are familiar with the players. Smile
I agree. All of my cards are 2010-2012 and go to Boys and Girls Clubs and schools every year.
I have a half a USPS Large flat rate box filled with a bunch of cards that I had sense I was like 8. Most are football no name lineman cards.
Wish there was a way we could all get our cards together and give them away.

I know shipping fees cost the most, and I live in a very remote area so I don't know who I could give cards to, but I would love to make some kids happy and get rid of all the extra stuff I dont need