Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Rams & Bradford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is this crap that NBC Sports is reporting about the Rams possibly looking to move Bradford when a new head coach is hired?? They did note it would be very difficult to trade him, but they noted that a new coaching staff might want a different QB in place. They are also talking like that Rams should take RG3 (or Luck if the Colts decide to take RG3).....that would just be STUPID! The Rams would be stupid if they didn't take Blackmon or a top DB at the #2 spot (if they don't trade down).
Send him to Oakland or San Francisco.
I would definitely stay with Bradford. I don't know what's up this year, but it could be because of Coach Mcdaniels. I really liked Coach Mcdaniels when he was in denver, and all his draft picks. Although there were a alot of questionable moves that i did not like, especially the Spygate thingy.

Sorry to get off topic. I know that some mock drafts have the Rams drafting an O-lineman, but, could you imagine if the Rams drafted Trent Richardson (if he declared). Man, Jackson and Richardson would make a potent backfield. They could also go with Justin Blackmon or Alshon Jeffery, a big time #1 WR to help stretch the field, and use the talent that Bradford brings. I'd rather go that route if i were them, especially with the #2 pick, it is a must for them to hit it big on the spot that they are picking at.