Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Which of these 3 is a better case break?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Help me decide on which case to open next. They are all around the same price point now.

2011 Topps Lineage 10 box case
2010 Topps Chrome 12 box case
2010 Bowman Chrome 12 box case
i dont really care for lineage. theres good autos in both chromes. i'd go with bowman- higher upside bv wise.
I will say none. Lineage flopped. Topps warped. Bowman bent. My .02
Id go with bowman chrome. It's a coin flip really with the chromes but i just prefer the bowman. Dont care for Lineage.
(01-01-2012, 11:38 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]I will say none. Lineage flopped. Topps warped. Bowman bent. My .02
Hahaha - it did flop when it was at $80/box. Now it is at $47/box and you get 2 auto's plus a relic. The 1952 and buyback auto's do well as do the mini relics. I think for the money it is a good value now.
Chrome non-Bowman has more autos and the list is very nice, just rolling the dice on which ones have scratches thru the ink. I personally would go with it just to double the autos for resale, that and I had great luck with it pulling a gold Strasburg along with Stanton, 2 Castros, and heyward autos (a blue) with my case I opened.
the lineage mini relics have been selling very well on ebay, fr sure
I think the Lineage is a fun break. Lots of cool inserts (minis, 3-D, pop-ups, '52s, star rookies, box toppers, etc.). Unfortunately, the base cards are SO dull looking.
I agree the linage cards suck for base look wise, but the price is unbeatable for what you get. Def. great trade bait in there or resell on the gu and autos
Bowman Chrome always holds its value!!!
Pages: 1 2