Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett.com login help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok,

So I am trying to access the Graded Card Lookup, Population Reports, Order Status, etc on the grading page and I it wont let me log in. I filled out the form to set up my account and when I click on the link that was emailed to me to verify my email address it takes me to the marketplace homepage. So then I tried the other link to manually enter the verification number and that link also took me to the marketplace main page. When I try to log in it tells me that my account is not verified and I need to click the link in my email. Its a vicious cycle! Help!
Hasnt worked in MONTHS! If ever since the new release of the site last March. Good luck!
Are you new? That might be the problem. I've been here since 2002 and the login & password that I use is the same for both.
(12-31-2011, 11:24 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]Hasnt worked in MONTHS! If ever since the new release of the site last March. Good luck!
Ok thanks! I was wondering if it was just me lol. I will be sending in cards to get graded in a couple of days for the first time. Will this effect anything?
(12-31-2011, 03:18 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks! I was wondering if it was just me lol. I will be sending in cards to get graded in a couple of days for the first time. Will this effect anything?
No, he's wrong. It is working just fine. The only thing is the Pop. Report is not up to date, b/c of a software Update. I first reported. I don't know how it is for newbies, but I've been on here since 2002 and I just use one login & password.
seems no one can login that has never logged in before the 13 dec update
It worked for me before the last release of the website back in Feb. Since then nadda......
strange, nolan says he can get in-I reported it.
(12-31-2011, 04:27 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]strange, nolan says he can get in-I reported it.
Ok, let me clarify. I meant that I was first to report that the Pop. Report hadn't Updated since Dec. 13th. And then they said that there was a software switch on Dec. 13th.
I understand, we cant get in at ALL

we get the validation email but when we try to login we get this

Validation Pending…

Sorry, you cannot access this area of Beckett.com until you validate your email address.

If you didn't receive the email, you can attempt to resend it here. Make sure to add webmaster@beckett.com to your address book because automated messages often end up in spam folders or blocked by ISP's such as AOL, Comcast or Verizon.

If you didn't enter your correct email address, sorry, you'll have to sign up again using your correct email address.
Pages: 1 2