Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010-11 ultimate collection MOJOO..scan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Broke two boxes of this stuff after work just to try my luck and wasnt expecting too much.

[Image: IMG_20111230_194622.jpg]
Love to see what you got! Please upload img code to Photbucket.
(12-30-2011, 08:12 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]Love to see what you got! Please upload img code to Photbucket.
i updated it sorry
I still can't see it. I think I looked at your bucket is it Jordan? If so WOW!!!!!!
(12-30-2011, 08:25 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]I still can't see it. I think I looked at your bucket is it Jordan? If so WOW!!!!!!
uploaded
Man that is an awesome pull.
Thanks bro
SUPER SWEET!!! I have yet to pull that man but I still keep buying!
(12-31-2011, 01:52 AM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]SUPER SWEET!!! I have yet to pull that man but I still keep buying!
thanks bro all luck..those were my first two boxes..i was kinda skeptical in buying them but they were cheap..
(12-31-2011, 02:21 AM)robd5811 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks bro all luck..those were my first two boxes..i was kinda skeptical in buying them but they were cheap..

Awesome hit! These boxes have been discounted on a couple card websites for awhile now. Always a bit skeptical seeing how deeply they are discounted but a hit like that is WAY more than worth it.
Pages: 1 2 3