Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The joke that is Gems of the Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i got a torrey smith!! lol
I bought one and got a Vernon Davis SPx Swatch Supremacy GU'd!

i got a ladamion tomlinson card in mine had a metal looking thing of his head i happen to like theese boxes better and i am looking for more of them online but i cant find em
I got graded Score RCs of Jimmy Clausen and Brodie Croyle. Did not buy any more.
Wow. Resurrection of a super old thread!
I got a BCGg 10 graded RC Mahomes and a 10 graded Rookie Hunt in the same box. That was unreal.
(07-19-2020, 07:16 PM)Davidf4u Wrote: [ -> ]I got a BCGg 10 graded RC Mahomes and a 10 graded Rookie Hunt in the same box. That was unreal.
(10-29-2014, 09:02 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Resurrection of a super old thread!
Yeah, what he said... 6 years ago lol!
Do these kind of reissue products even exist anymore? Its been a while since I have seen these (only the little hanger packs they have at Target with an autograph, Memorabilia Card, and four packs)
How the hell people even find these threads is beyond me.

To show you how quickly things change, a couple of years ago I bought one of those $5 mixers with the see-through window because the top card was a Patrick Mahomes Donruss Rated Rookie Blue Press Proof.

Of course I purged it. Wish I still had it!
rjcj2017 Wrote:How the hell people even find these threads is beyond me.

To show you how quickly things change, a couple of years ago I bought one of those $5 mixers with the see-through window because the top card was a Patrick Mahomes Donruss Rated Rookie Blue Press Proof.

Of course I purged it. Wish I still had it!
That doesn't surprise me - in 2017, people were actually disappointed to pull Mahomes rather than Kareem Hunt - and people actually considered Watson, Trubisky, and even Kiser to be better QB prospects - it seems impossible to believe now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4