Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Michael jordan auto for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Havent done much trading recently but have decided to put up this jordan to see what is out there. I am looking for AP SPA, exquisite, tom brady autos, aaron rodgers autos, some cam newtons, and a select few other players. could also trade for lebron james RC autos as weel. Please let me know what you have. I can look at well organized high end buckets, but would prefer offers. Let me know. Thanks

[Image: jordanautobgs95.jpg]
[Image: LBJRCAUTO.jpg]

I can do it straight up if you like this RC year auto? LMK, PM works best.
I got a Five Star Tony Romo quotable auto /10 and Stafford Rookies and stars rookie auto Bgs9 coming in next week.Lmk if interested.
(12-30-2011, 09:42 PM)got watcha want Wrote: [ -> ][Image: LBJRCAUTO.jpg]

I can do it straight up if you like this RC year auto? LMK, PM works best.
Not really interested in that one. Its nice, but i value my jordan more than that card. Thanks though
(12-30-2011, 10:21 PM)esa0315 Wrote: [ -> ]I got a Five Star Tony Romo quotable auto /10 and Stafford Rookies and stars rookie auto Bgs9 coming in next week.Lmk if interested.
interested in the romo, but not too much the stafford rookies and stars. got any other high end available?
That is a wicked card! I only have a tom brady superfractor.
(12-31-2011, 02:23 AM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]That is a wicked card! I only have a tom brady superfractor.
Got a scan? And some more info and value?
Here is a scan of the Super. As far as the value. It is the only Brady superfractor from topps chrome for 2010. I think there are 8 superfractors for Brady all time. It is a 1/1.
[Image: BradySuper1.jpg]
(12-31-2011, 07:44 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a scan of the Super. As far as the value. It is the only Brady superfractor from topps chrome for 2010. I think there are 8 superfractors for Brady all time. It is a 1/1.
[Image: BradySuper1.jpg]
thats not a bad card. what value do you need for it? Please PM me. Thanks
up for the new year
up again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4