Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: michael jordan auto for high end football?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Havent done much trading recently but have decided to put up this jordan to see what is out there. I am looking for AP SPA, exquisite, tom brady autos, aaron rodgers autos, some cam newtons, and a select few other players. could also trade for lebron james RC autos as weel. Please let me know what you have. I can look at well organized high end buckets, but would prefer offers. Let me know. Thanks

[Image: jordanautobgs95.jpg]
check my org and let me know if anything interests you
wow sweet card wish we had something for it
how much it worth so i know wut im look at?? thx
(12-30-2011, 10:26 PM)malaka76 Wrote: [ -> ]check my org and let me know if anything interests you
you have some nice stuff in the buckett, but nothing i can use for the jordan

(12-30-2011, 10:34 PM)barnsz13 Wrote: [ -> ]wow sweet card wish we had something for it
I am open to selling too Wink
(12-30-2011, 11:03 PM)mizeryluvkompany Wrote: [ -> ]how much it worth so i know wut im look at?? thx
Im not sure. whats the multiplier for a bgs 9.5? i would guess 2-2.5 times book value? I know some cards are valued at 4x book value but not sure what determines that? PM me if you have any idea what it should be at. Thanks
up for the weekend
id easily give this up for MJ
[Image: AllabouttheU.jpg]
I have an Emmitt Smith Jsy Auto /22 I would part with for that baby!
thanks guys, but i think the jordan is worth more than those cards
I don't have basketball opg, but if you want to shoot me over what the BV of that card is then I might be able to provide you with options on my side
Pages: 1 2 3