Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Starting a Jason Pierre-Paul & Victor Cruz PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I need any and all, please let me know what you got!
I have a JPP Absolute auto if you're interested...let me know.
interested check my bucket
^^^^^^^^^
CRUZ is a hot commodity
(12-30-2011, 11:50 AM)nymetsfan6986 Wrote: [ -> ]I need any and all, please let me know what you got!
Did you know that as of now victor cruz has no cards in 2011, all his cards are 2010
Just FYI
(01-02-2012, 06:38 PM)chuckfe248 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you know that as of now victor cruz has no cards in 2011, all his cards are 2010
Just FYI
Yup, that's exactly why I want to start these 2. Not many cards out of them as of now so I'd have a good chance at catching up.
VC autos are hard to come by.I'll get in line after nymetsfan, been looking for one for awhile. If you come across any extra VC base, lmk and maybe we can swap some G-Men.
(01-03-2012, 01:47 AM)nymetsfan6986 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, that's exactly why I want to start these 2. Not many cards out of them as of now so I'd have a good chance at catching up.
2011 has a Etopps card /499 I believe and there are a couple of amazing cards on feebay right now of him that I can't believe no one has bought especially since he only has like 80ish cards or something.

Good Luck!
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3