Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Christmas Purchases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First let me say Happy Holidays. I haven't been on all that much this holiday season, so this is the first opportunity I have had.

By now most of you know my love for the UD Black series, well that has grown with my 2 recent purchases. Not sure if I would have done it, if it was not the holiday season and my gift of giving, money! But here they are 2 from my favorite series.

2008-09 UD Black Autographs Jerseys #BAJPR Patrick Roy
[Image: 2008-09UDBlackAutographsJerseysBAJPRPatrickRoy.jpg]

2009-10 UD Black Pride of a Nation Patches Autographs Dual #PN2RB Martin Brodeur_Patrick Roy EXCH
[Image: 2009-10UDBlackPrideofaNationPatchesAutog...oyEXCH.jpg]

Sorry for the pics looking dirty. I should have moved them in to a brand new holder. But thanks for looking!
wow congrats

and the first one is 24/X as well very nice
Sweet pickups!!! Both are outstanding cards. Congrats!!!
Wow, sick cards!
HOLY COW! Those are two insane cards! You must be really happy with adding those to the PC? Congrats and thank you for sharing!

Randi
(12-30-2011, 12:10 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY COW! Those are two insane cards! You must be really happy with adding those to the PC? Congrats and thank you for sharing!

Randi
They are definitely going in to the PC. Thrilled, happy, completely in awe is some of things I felt when I received them in the mail.

Thanks for looking everyone.
no thank you for showing
Very nice cards!!! I think I was watching the first one on Ebay but it was way too rich for my blood. Congrats on picking it up. I really like the look of those UD Black cards.
Sweet dual
Great goalies and great pick ups.
Pages: 1 2