Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Someone talk me out of this please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thinking about starting a new PC thinking about collecting all Bowman Sterling cards but someone please talk me out of this!!!
If you do this puppies every where will die!!!
(12-29-2011, 06:29 PM)collinsfanatic Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking about starting a new PC thinking about collecting all Bowman Sterling cards but someone please talk me out of this!!!
I tried to do this with the 2004 leaf rookies and stars set, i still only have 92.44 percent of the MASTER SET.... 7 years later. Countless sleepless nights waiting for auctions to end. Spending a fortune... If you have a deep pocket it would be a hell of a set... But you WiLL lose your SANITY, I lost mine.... Is it worth it :-)
naaaa dont do it
(12-29-2011, 06:46 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: [ -> ]naaaa dont do it
You will lose a lot of money...You could just buy something like HOF autos who will hold their values.
(12-29-2011, 06:36 PM)card ripper Wrote: [ -> ]If you do this puppies every where will die!!!
Unless youre a cat person then the kitties are all gone!!! Big Grin
(12-29-2011, 07:02 PM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Unless youre a cat person then the kitties are all gone!!! Big Grin
Basically cute stuff wil die!!!LOL
Kerry Collins will break a leg.....
(12-29-2011, 07:13 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Kerry Collins will break a leg.....
His career is over anyway :p
I think starting a new PC is always fun but I say go for a player or set rather than a product. Too much dough and too many busts.
Pages: 1 2