Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Sterling Baseball...Harper Purple Reverse Negative??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just went to the LCS and picked up a box. Last pack I opened had a Bryce Harper purple base card, but it's a reverse negative? Here's a pic; any thoughts on price? The regular purple refractors are numbered to 10, but this has no serial number on it. I see that a regular purple Harper refractor sold for $599 on ebay. Did I strike gold?? Oh, also pulled a Starling auto #113/199.

[Image: 12-28-201173859PM.jpg]

[Image: 12-28-201174017PM.jpg]
Sweet...the only time I've ever seen things like that are 1/1 printing plates.
Yes I would say that is at least a grand. Not sure of print run but I'm sure there isn't many maybe 5.
sell it for as much as you can get. People on ebay are calling them error cards and asking a lot for them. Strike while the market is hot.
Just a quick update, I saw that there was a Hosmer reverse on ebay for $999.99 so I'm trying it at $1,199.99. We'll see if there will be any offers. Thanks for checking it out!
wow!!! thats a nice hit!! was wondering is the bubba is for trade? lmk.
thanks
I have a Dustin Ackley from 2010 that's a Purple Reverse and it's #'d to 10. Weird that Topps didn't serial # them this year. Great hit!!
Good stuff!!
very cool
I opened 4 boxes (half case) and got nothing like that purple. I agree they are going to be very short printed. Nice hit!
Pages: 1 2