Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTTF Brandon Saine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need anything, let me know what you have and what you want.
I thought about trying to get some stuff of his. But them damn Packer fans are so rabid you might lose a hand trying to grab one, lol.
If I find any Ill LYK.
(12-28-2011, 11:07 AM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought about trying to get some stuff of his. But them damn Packer fans are so rabid you might lose a hand trying to grab one, lol.
If I find any Ill LYK.
K, thanks! I actually want him for his college days at OSU. And my aunt taught him in HS, so it is kind of a more personal collection lol.
Bump, buying too.
(12-28-2011, 11:07 AM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought about trying to get some stuff of his. But them damn Packer fans are so rabid you might lose a hand trying to grab one, lol.
If I find any Ill LYK.
Me too, glad I went with Sanzenbacher. But, being a Packer, wish I would have started with Saine instead. Too far gone now....LOL
pm sent
(02-10-2012, 08:45 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: [ -> ]Me too, glad I went with Sanzenbacher. But, being a Packer, wish I would have started with Saine instead. Too far gone now....LOL
him and Homan are locals so I collect them. Saine is more personal b/c aunt taught him, I've met him ect.