Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: redemption thread anyone? (new scans on page 4 3-12-12)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Figure I would try to do something differnt. This thread will be for anyone who has got a card redeemed and want to share pics. Its close enough to 2012 so if this thread does good I will start another one for 2013.
Here is my first redemption that I got in the mail today.
[Image: redemption1.jpg]
That is tight! Congrats
Nice man!! I know dbroockerd will probably try talk you into trading it to him.
(12-27-2011, 11:23 PM)exposfan09 Wrote: [ -> ]That is tight! Congrats
Thank you. I have like 7 more coming in but who knows when.
I thought it would be nice to have one thread for everyone to share there redemptions. Gives everyone a chance to see the cards that cant be pulled from packs.
(12-27-2011, 11:27 PM)beginesj Wrote: [ -> ]Nice man!! I know dbroockerd will probably try talk you into trading it to him.
He can only try but it would take something special.
(12-27-2011, 11:28 PM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. I have like 7 more coming in but who knows when.
I thought it would be nice to have one thread for everyone to share there redemptions. Gives everyone a chance to see the cards that cant be pulled from packs.

He can only try but it would take something special.
Ha, well he tends to have "special" at the right times!
(12-27-2011, 11:32 PM)exposfan09 Wrote: [ -> ]Ha, well he tends to have "special" at the right times!
My kind of luck. LOL
Here is my redemption from 2011 Topps Marquee, I think it shipped pretty fast. Although when I redeemed it bv was around 40 and now it is around 25ish

[Image: Image277.jpg]
waiting on 2 bowman Chapman autos...
these are the best I redeemed this year..(also pulled a topps 60th Dawson auto, but sold)

Hobby Pulled: (4 weeks wait)
[Image: 2011GOODWINLEBRONJAMESAUTOEXCH.jpg]

Purchased redemption and waited 4 months: (always wanted one)
[Image: 2011GOODWINENTOMOLOGYFROGLEGGEDBEETLE.jpg]

Retail (Walmart) Pack pulled: (2 weeks wait)
[Image: 2011BOWMANHARPERBLUEAUTO93-250.jpg]
Just got these two

[Image: IMG_2392.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2390.jpg]

Still waiting on a bunch more
That Harper is sick from retail. The beetle...just a little weird. Lol. But pretty cool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4