Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Kind of disappointed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just got back to my house ( have been away for 2 weeks stayed at my rents for the holidays) and I went to the PO to get my mail...expecting to see a basket full of stuff...yet there were 4 measly bills and 2 bubbles.! Such a let down. BUT for those of you who remember me waiting for a package from a member on here for a while it was finally there! So that was nice!
So no big pile like branesergen's? Bummer.
(12-27-2011, 05:38 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]So no big pile like branesergen's? Bummer.
Nope...I saw that thread before I left my parents and that vision was stuck in my head! I figured atleast 10. oh well guess I dont deserve cards haha
(12-27-2011, 05:46 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Nope...I saw that thread before I left my parents and that vision was stuck in my head! I figured atleast 10. oh well guess I dont deserve cards haha
I will gladly trade you my pile of bubble mailers for your T-206's lol
Man... Too bad... It will get better...Wink
(12-27-2011, 05:53 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]I will gladly trade you my pile of bubble mailers for your T-206's lol
Depends what was in those packages???? lol
(12-27-2011, 06:02 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Depends what was in those packages???? lol
Guess you'll have to wait for the scans tomorrow lol