Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Possibly the worst shipping cost I have seen....So far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wonder if his bubble packages uses flakes of gold in them....LOL
Edit: Link removed to live auction
Would hope that he sends the case with it. Case is probably $3 if you get then individually.
Yep, I see that, but then take it to fact that he has "0" feedback, that along with a 7.00 shipping charge he will be lucky to get more than 1 bid.
I will also probably be the dumb one to due the 2nd bid...LOL

(12-26-2011, 01:31 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: [ -> ]Would hope that he sends the case with it. Case is probably $3 if you get then individually.
Really? I think it'll go for $15 to $25 dlvd with that nice of a patch
4.95 for the priority flat rate envelope that hes using hopefully hes using the padded one, either way its overpriced doubt hes using 2 dollars worth of packing materiel
That's if the patch isn't fake...Wink $7 shipping is outrageous... He must be hand delivering it to you... I assume he is trying to make up some of feebays ridiculous selling fees...
Just so you know, you cannot link to a live auction... no matter how stupid the seller is.
(12-26-2011, 03:02 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you know, you cannot link to a live auction... no matter how stupid the seller is.
Ok, mr posting police...Wink
I'm wondering how ebay allows someone to overcharge for shipping like that, yet won't let me charge the right amount. Lately I've been screwed because they won't let me charge for larger items.
(12-26-2011, 03:21 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering how ebay allows someone to overcharge for shipping like that, yet won't let me charge the right amount. Lately I've been screwed because they won't let me charge for larger items.
+1...
Pages: 1 2