Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Early Roy Predictions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just curious to know who you think might get rookie of the year?

Being a huge knicks fan I have to give shump the nudge. Im excited to watch this kid play.. I feel he went way under the radar. When they called his name at the draft I was like Iman who?
Irving hands down. He's gonna start from day 1 plus I have him on my fantasy team lol
While I was going to say I think Iman Shumpert won't win ROY but definitely make the rookies team on All-Star weekend.....I just realized, is there even going to be an All-Star game? I can't remember if we did in '99 but I know that lockout lasted longer than this one...

I agree, Kyrie will probably win ROY with Kemba coming in second
Yes in orlando.. feb 26th

And I know shump wont get it, but what kind of knicks fan would I be if I did not go with a knick! we always think were gonna win it all!
Derrick Williams
I like what I saw of Ian! He is gonna be GREAT! Maybe not ROY cause it usually goes to the flashier player like Kemba or Kyrie. Kemba is really pumped up, and with the crowd behind him when at home, he will be very flashy this year. Especially with me in the stands! It will be a close one between Kemba and Kyrie, although I think Kemba has a better chance in Charlotte than Kyrie has in Cleveland. It will most likely come down to who ESPN pumps up more. I know the media hates talking about Charlotte, so that catagory will go to Kyrie. Lets hope for the better all around guy to win. I believe that guy is Kemba Walker.
I have to agree, jordan has alot of faith in kemba and gave him a green light to play!
I havent had a chance to see Irving or Williams play yet in the NBA, but I did see Kemba play the other night and he looked pretty good. I would personally say that it would be betwen those three players.
My boy markief morris whos been averagin 16 points 10 boards and 3 bkocks a gamein pres season. The next stoudemire for phx woot woot
being a kings fan imma say jimmer!
Pages: 1 2