Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Getting out of collecting current stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be selling off all my stuff that is not Colbert/ Vick/ Kordell. And focusing on vintage again. I may keep my HOF autos...but I have to sell of my modern cards to help pad my bank account again and give me spending cash for my new vintage aspirations. LMK if I have anything you know of tha youd be interested in
dang man, not gonna do the kordell stewart thing then? You gonna do some vintage football?
Well as it says im going to keep doing colbert,vick and kordell. and theres not much vintage football left that I dont have that I want haha...Im going to concentrate on pre war stuff and getting my stuff graded as well and replacing some of my off grade stuff with better grades. I want to finsh up a few sets and ive been buying way too much stuff thats random and doesnt work into any certain collection. I was addicted to buying nice patches for a while but they are just of anyone. So I dont need that stuff. And sellling off all my hockey and bball
gettin rid of your moss and peyton manning rcs?
Any Shipley???
What do you have in Bengals or Buckeyes?
Yes I will be selling my peytons...keeping my bowmans best auto. But selling the oh 100+ rookies haha...and idk about selling moss yet since his stuff doesnt go for much