Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 boxes of 11-12 Pinnacle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Broke 2 boxes of Pinnacle yesterday and here's the goods.

Breakthrough
[Image: img033.jpg]

Tough Times and Fans of the Game (snobles the Clark is for you if you need it)
[Image: img034.jpg]

Canvas Creations, Team Pinnacle & Rink Collection
[Image: img035.jpg]

Rookies
[Image: img032.jpg]
[Image: img031.jpg]

GU and Auto
[Image: img029.jpg]

All in all not a bad break. Everything will be up for trade after the new year(not standing in P.O. for 45 min Big Grin )

Comments welcome and appreciated.
Nice Break

Just wondering where the jersey swatch on the Kesler card came from as there is no purple on the canucks jersey unless the scan just didn't come out

Some very cool cards there, Walt! I can't say that I like the foil on the RC's, but it looks a lot better than last year. Congrats!

Randi
Keep me in mind for the Mike Green! Smile
Nice break. Happy Holidays.
Nice break...interested in the Backes and and Blues base you might have gotten.
Very nice break. Congrats on your pulls. Happy Holidays.
Man those Tough Times cards totally remind me of the Fight Straps cards from SPGU. Not sure if this is a product for me to crack though. Time will tell.
(12-24-2011, 12:48 AM)rippinwax Wrote: [ -> ]Man those Tough Times cards totally remind me of the Fight Straps cards from SPGU. Not sure if this is a product for me to crack though. Time will tell.
I have to say the pinnacle this year is excellent. I bought 2 boxes as well and will post the pics soon.

The cards are 10x better than last years and most of the players are on their current teams with some great shots.

The breaks from what I seen have been very good. I have to say Panini totally redeemed themselves after last years Pinnacle product.

My only grip is the RC are all in rink collection style which irks me and the auto RC look awful with an auto sticker slapped on the card itself.

Other than that very pleased.
Congrats on the breaks. I love the new design. Can't wait to get my hands on some.
Pages: 1 2