Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail and Major PC hits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well after a while in semi online purgatory (papers, finals, computer hard drive crash) I finally managed to scan several of my newest aquisitions First are a few carda that I got in a trade with dan_dou_lea.

[Image: IMG-0002.jpg]

The next 4 are big pick ups in my Theo Peckham PC: first two are 2011-12 UD Theo Peckham Exclusive (003/100) and Spectrum (02/10). Just short the base card and i'll have the rainbow.

[Image: IMG-0003.jpg]

Finally the BIG pick ups 08-09 The Cup 08-09 SPA Rookies Theo Peckham Cyan and Yellow Printing Plates

[Image: IMG-0001.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
Sweet congrrats on the pc
AWESOME PC PICK UPS!!!! I can't find anymore printing plates of David Moss anywhere!!
Great stuff! It's always nice to scratch a couple of the 1/1's off the list! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Randi
What a reward for making it through another semester. This year's base card design is awesome and the HG foil take it up a few notches...great looking stuff.
(12-22-2011, 01:59 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]What a reward for making it through another semester. This year's base card design is awesome and the HG foil take it up a few notches...great looking stuff.
Not just any semester, but my FINAL semester. I am now graduated with a Bachalor of Education!
Congrats on those sweet pickups!!!! Those Peckman plates are really nice. But more on getting your Bachelor Degree, Great accomplishment!!! Congrats!!!
Sweet pickups for the Peckman collection. I always love the printing plates.
wow amazing pick ups congrats