Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: internet problem-PLEASE READ!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and gals, I am having some tech difficulties. My internet tower was down for 6 days and they finally got it fixed yesterday to find out it shorted out some of my equipment at the house and they cant get a tech out until the 29TH!!! I am not handling that very well to say the least and it has pretty much ruined my trading experience on here this Christmas cause i have to come up to the library to even get on for 15 minute increments. I have responded to anyone i have anything going with, I think, and if i didnt, this is the reason why. This really blows and hopefully something changes and i am back on sooner. I will be coming back up here to the library a few more times before the 29th but it is such a hassle but i have to do what i can. I hope all of you and your families have a Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas drew and hopefully it gets fixed...my internet back home is messed up as well
have had to deal with this during the few hurricanes we have here in texas over the years so i know the feeling dude. Not good when your in the middle of a sale or trade for sure but im sure those your doing business with will be thankful for this post. Merry Christmas to you and yours as wellSmile
Thanks guys and i have made contact with alot of people but if i didnt with you for some reason i am trying to come to the library daily but it is a pain in the rear. Thanks for all the understanding. Talk soon!!