Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Complete set Vs Master Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what's the definition of each? I know the complete set is the base cards plus rookie cards. For example:
2008-09 Upper Deck MVP cards 1-392 is the complete set

what would be the master set? All of the inserts like Marked by valor, winter classic, etc. But does that include the 1on1 jerseys/autos and 2on2 jerseys autos? Also than would you consider the Gold script and Super Script to be part of the master set?
(12-19-2011, 04:18 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]So what's the definition of each? I know the complete set is the base cards plus rookie cards. For example:
2008-09 Upper Deck MVP cards 1-392 is the complete set

what would be the master set? All of the inserts like Marked by valor, winter classic, etc. But does that include the 1on1 jerseys/autos and 2on2 jerseys autos? Also than would you consider the Gold script and Super Script to be part of the master set?

The Master set would include any 1 of 1's as well...printing plates, etc. for sets like The Cup and such...
this is true

(12-19-2011, 05:01 PM)opierocks Wrote: [ -> ]The Master set would include any 1 of 1's as well...printing plates, etc. for sets like The Cup and such...
but i know a few folks that work on master sets for BTP and TGL but they don't include 1/1s. one for TGL isn't doing the reds as that is just insane but he is doing class1-3 blacks and reg I guess...

the BTP one master set is doing all silvers, so weither it is /3 or /9 if it is a silver he is going after it

hope that helps