Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Air Jordan 11 Concord 12-23-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone plans on camping out for the much anticipated Air Jordan 11 Concord shoes that will be coming out right before Christmas! Classic shoes that will definitely be hard to get with all the hype/demand!
I would if I planned on reselling on ebay.
I wish they would bring the 16's back! They were my fav shoes!!!! Seems like they are bringing every other one back besides them. Yea only way i'd camp put is if i really really wanted them or planned on selling them. I remember when they 23's came out they had the special edition carolina blues for 225 but they were only sold in 23 stores across the country, I wish I could have had a pair of them but I had to get the regular black ones. The carolina blue ones were going for like 1000 on ebay when they came out.
those are so nasty!!!!!! i remember playing ball with a kid that had those, i think they are the first pair of jordans i remember seeing that made me say, ive gotta get some jordans. i dont think i ever found a pair, but ended up getting 2 different variations of the jordan 12's. the last pair i ever got was either the jordan 15's or the jumpman team flow low's around 02-03. the last pair of jordans i really wanted (other then the retros that have been coming out of shoes ive loved) were the air jordan 17's with black croc leather and copper accents. my friend had those and i wanted them so bad, they were sold out and he wouldnt sell them to me, i even offered $300 i believe (serious money in high school).