Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 08-09 Skybox boxes...Vince Carter mojo (but not much else!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was bound to have a let down after my crazy old school break earlier today.

I did pull 3 rubies #ed/50: Vince Carter base, Vince Carter close-ups and Jason Kidd base. Not a whole lot else to note. D.J. Augustin GU piece, Samuel Dalembert GU piece and a handful of ok metal universe cards (Duncan, Howard, Kevin Love RC, 'Melo).

I was really hoping for a D-Rose RC or two, but no such luck.

I'll scan them in later if anybody is interested, but they're all FT!
If my two blasters beat you on Christmas, I'll be very happy having only spent $40. Smile
(12-14-2011, 11:11 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]If my two blasters beat you on Christmas, I'll be very happy having only spent $40. Smile

one decent PMG would just about do it! I mean I wasn't expecting to hit anything that nice, but I really thought I'd hit at least 1 D-Rose RC Undecided
Interested in those VC's.
Messaged you back about the Kidd Ruby. Wink
@kct Checked your org, you've got a couple things I can use but not enough to get both VC's, one though for sure. if you still wanna do a deal LMK, if not, i'll save 'em for you barring a crazy offer Smile

@dodgy sent the PM back your way.
(12-15-2011, 12:36 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]@kct Checked your org, you've got a couple things I can use but not enough to get both VC's, one though for sure. if you still wanna do a deal LMK, if not, i'll save 'em for you barring a crazy offer Smile

@dodgy sent the PM back your way.
we can do one, if you see something for it..
not bad