Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Non paying bidder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was curious to find out how long you guys will wait before reporting a non paying bidder. In my case 'im getting no response at all from messages.
3 days...
I tend to wait about 3-5 days, then message, if nothing after a full day then open a case.
3-4 days is what eBay usually makes you wait. Then it stays open for another 4 days or something like that.
I told you I would pay on the 6th Tuesday of the month after next
My auctions... Payment due in 3days. Reminder invoice sent on day 5. Dispute case opened on day 7. When paying by paypal, there is no reason payment cant be made within a day or so.
(12-14-2011, 09:18 PM)eazy e Wrote: [ -> ]I was curious to find out how long you guys will wait before reporting a non paying bidder. In my case 'im getting no response at all from messages.
i give them 3 days to pay as my listing states.....4 more days cuz i'm TOO freekin' nice,... and file after 7 days after item ended..
It says on ebay atleast 4 days to open a case.
Hope it works out man.
OK , thanks everybody. This is the first time it has taken so long for somebody to pay. People have no respect. Why would you think it would be cool to wait so long to pay? I dont get people. I ALWAYS pay same day.

I wish there was a way on Ebay to see the last time a user logged in.
oh i suppose i would wait a week if they got good feedback, less the worse the feedback is.. I usually put a payment due within 3 days on my listing, but i dont mind waiting till a payday or something if theyll at least message me and let me know.

Good luck with you deal, hope it works out ok. Most people are honest good and paying folks so youll probably be ok.
Pages: 1 2 3