Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini couldnt replace my Edwards 1/1 logo, let me know what you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yup good deal! but if that braylon was in a niners uni, well then your getting ripped off big time according to my biased opinion lol
wow congrats.
i think the tradeoff treated you well
There's probably gonna be a 1/1 in the absolute packs......every person that has taken a replacement from what I've seen has been given another if not better card from the packs they got from replacement....good luck
Santana Moss Shield 1/1 Patch sold for $62, so you did amazing!
all i had to read was tebow and its over. Sell that puppy for a small fortune if you dont collect him and get all the edwards you want.
(12-13-2011, 03:08 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [ -> ]That's a smoking deal if you ask me. Tebow is hot again, and Absolute is a great product.
+1. Great stuff!
I think you came out ahead though I feel bad for whoever supercollects Edwards because its a 1/1 they will never get. : (
I think you got a great deal, just with the Tebow... who knows what the box will reveal...Smile
Yeah you did well...id sell the tebow and buy a different shield! Then the aboslute box is free
Pages: 1 2 3