Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: my war with Panini continues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings! As some of you know, I have had some pending redemptions (nothing too big, just contenders patches) since March. I requested 4 month replacements, but it is now Nov and they have yet to respond to my calls/follw-ups/twitter posts/etc.

Well I called again today...and after leaving me on hold for 10 minutes sent me to a voicemail....yey....let's see how this pan outs.

Anyone wanna guess how long it'll be before I cry? Tongue lol
Good luck. I havent talked to a live person at Panini in 2 days!!!
(12-13-2011, 02:21 PM)adiddy32 Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck. I havent talked to a live person at Panini in 2 days!!!

after 2 days on hold??? Might wanna submit that to the Guiness book of records!
i was blowing them up for my solid gold no return emails or calls just showed up one day...
(12-13-2011, 03:09 PM)KnickerPlease Wrote: [ -> ]i was blowing them up for my solid gold no return emails or calls just showed up one day...
I dont get Panini at all. If my company had customer service like that we would be out of bussiness!

Finally talk to a person!!! Tell me if this makes sense guys. I bought a box of totally certified and it was missing an auto. I sent in the pack and serial number and they replaced it with a dumb Javelle McGee auto card. Yesterday I bought another box and same thing, missing an auto. My complaint to them is I dont want another Bum card like Mcgee. They told me its random. I highly doubt they'll RANDOMLY send me a Kobe auto. I told them I would rather have a replacement pack that way I have a t least a small chance of getting very high end auto. All I did was confused the lady more and more. All Im saying is that theres no WAY they will RANDOMLY give me a tight card. They will always send what the pack is worth 20-25 bucks. I feel cheated in a way.
I HATE REDEMPTIONS!!

For problems like that... card companies should have send a free pack, with guaranteed auto. If each pack was supposed to have an insert, then replace with same pack... but if it was something that the box was supposed to have, say 3 autos guaranteed, but you only received 2, then you should get an auto pack.. maybe put some of those extra autos they have laying around in a random auto pack.. kinda like what UD did with UD Black redemptions that were randomly inserted into different product lines. The card manufacturer rep would not know what card is what, so they just pick up at random & send it to you.... now with the complaint mentioned on this thread... sending an auto of an unpopular player is not random if they can see the card that they are sending.... random autos should be kept secrete.. place it in a pack & call it "random auto replacement" It at least would make "us collectors" feel better receiving an auto replacement that is owed to us...

I hate when UD or Panini says replacement cards are chosen at random... they are not random, if the sender can see what card they are sending.... for that reason, I am 2nd guessing, if I should call UD to ask them to replace the 4 Jordan Farmar auto redemptions that I have been waiting for over 2 years to replace... all are of the same card, which I already bought 2 of the same card online. The sellers said they got the card in a pack, so why would UD have a redemption of the same card. Especially since the card is not serialized....
(12-13-2011, 07:07 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]I HATE REDEMPTIONS!!

For problems like that... card companies should have send a free pack, with guaranteed auto. If each pack was supposed to have an insert, then replace with same pack... but if it was something that the box was supposed to have, say 3 autos guaranteed, but you only received 2, then you should get an auto pack.. maybe put some of those extra autos they have laying around in a random auto pack.. kinda like what UD did with UD Black redemptions that were randomly inserted into different product lines. The card manufacturer rep would not know what card is what, so they just pick up at random & send it to you.... now with the complaint mentioned on this thread... sending an auto of an unpopular player is not random if they can see the card that they are sending.... random autos should be kept secrete.. place it in a pack & call it "random auto replacement" It at least would make "us collectors" feel better receiving an auto replacement that is owed to us...

I hate when UD or Panini says replacement cards are chosen at random... they are not random, if the sender can see what card they are sending.... for that reason, I am 2nd guessing, if I should call UD to ask them to replace the 4 Jordan Farmar auto redemptions that I have been waiting for over 2 years to replace... all are of the same card, which I already bought 2 of the same card online. The sellers said they got the card in a pack, so why would UD have a redemption of the same card. Especially since the card is not serialized....
My point exactly! They said they would send me a pack... Well that pack is not guaranteed to have an auto! Hey heres a solution. your company messed up why not go above and beyond to fix the problem and send a new box. that way u know you’ll get your auto and more. We do pay shipping cost that we shouldn’t have to!

Not to change the subject, but......

I hate the new distribution policies that card manufacturers use..

I read UD's distribution policies a few days ago. If a "hit" was missing, or cards were damaged (say during manufacturing or auto is upside down, ect).. you would have to send them the serial number for the box & receipt. But, if the dealer is not an authorized dealer, then UD will not fulfill a replacement.... This is a clause to not fix the problem...

I have 12 high end UD cards (Chronology, UD BLack, and Exquisite) that were damaged during manufacturing.. I am unable to get them replaced or even a free pack of some low end product, because I do not have a receipt or UPC / serial number from the box they came from...

For the damaged chronology cards, you can clearly see where a machine went down & made grooves on the right side of the cards. The UD Black, only had have a patch.. then white cardboard, where the other part of the patch was supposed to be. The rest were exquisite, which were misprinted (terrible centering), missing serial number (some unpopular player), and machine grooves down the side of the card, oh, I think one had a red line across the card from left to right.. sucks!!

Not too made because they were all nobody players that I did not care for...
(12-13-2011, 03:09 PM)KnickerPlease Wrote: [ -> ]i was blowing them up for my solid gold no return emails or calls just showed up one day...
See I DEFINITELY dont get that for you...its a manufactured card...no autos...no relics...just gold...ITS NOT HARD TO FIND GOLD PEOPLE!

The thing that annoys me is I've seen autos that this person signed in LATER PRODUCTS...so you can get the autos needed to release a new card, but not fulfill my redemption?
Pages: 1 2