Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New to the site with some questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am fairly new to the site, and extremely new to the forum boards. This may sound like a stupid question to you all, but not me..Not sure where I need to post but I have a question about some listings. I pulled a few cards and some say n/a for price. What is the reason for the n/a pricing? One for example is an 09 upper deck draft edition Fili Moala # 49 platinum serial numbered 06/10. Thanks

Sorry the picture is blurry, only had my phone to take a picture with at the moment.
Not priced due to scarcity
Thank you for such a quick response!
welcome to the boards. if you have any questions whether you think they are dumb or not post them up. there's always someone here that'll help you out.
Yeah anything usually under /15 is not priced for that reason
Also pictures work best when using the img code from photobucket of other image hosting sites. And typically anything numbered /10 or fewer won't be priced.
the only dumb question, is the one not asked...Smile have fun man!!!
Yeah believe me I post some dumb stuff but these guys are pros! Have not had a bad experience on this site yet! *kissing some butt in hope for TRADES* Smile nah everyone is great here and welcome to the board! No question is dumb, people are more than happy to assist.
Welcome to the boards. You wouldn't believe the dumb questions I asked at the beginning.
I never post a dumb questions Smile
Pages: 1 2