Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Gronkowski on beast mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I will expect to see some up arrows on his cards. 160 yards 2TD, 15TD on the season SINGLE SEASON RECORD for Tight end...WOW, with a few games to play.
Great guy and player. He has KILLED me 2 weeks in a row in fantasy football.
I have been lucky enough to meet him 2 times and get his auto into my PC.
This is my favorite.
[Image: gronkIPauto4-9-11.jpg]
(12-11-2011, 04:55 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: [ -> ]Great guy and player. He has KILLED me 2 weeks in a row in fantasy football.
I have been lucky enough to meet him 2 times and get his auto into my PC.
This is my favorite.
[Image: gronkIPauto4-9-11.jpg]
AWESOME!!!!!

I knew this kid was going to be good when he was at Arizona. Wish I had listened to myself and grabbed a few more a little earlier in the year. Sad
He is pretty awesome for sure!!! His cards are going to skyrocket!!!
Dude has had a heck of a season, but honestly he could do better then this with brady and will probably break his own record next year if they can keep it up.
He is doing insane this year, and single handedly saving my fantasy team
I wish I wouldn't have traded away his SP Authentic patch auto. I have one auto of him now, and it is in a booklet.
Gronk is most definetly in BEAST-MODE!!!

Here's my only auto of him. I bought it for $10 shortly after SPA came out. NFT.

Photobucket
(12-11-2011, 08:11 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: [ -> ]Gronk is most definetly in BEAST-MODE!!!

Here's my only auto of him. I bought it for $10 shortly after SPA came out. NFT.

Photobucket
$10!!! Wow!!!
I am hoping this flushes out one of the SPx Big Materials I need for my set. Although, I will have to PAY for it....LOL
Pages: 1 2 3