Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Aaron Rodgers card question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just picked up this aaron rodgers panini national elite status #/5 for $25 and I was curious if anyone new its approx value, i cant seem to find this card or the series listed anywhere. Im guessing with rodgers popularity and the short print that this was a good buy. i dont have any scans of it but i do have the link for the same card on another auction if your curious on what it looks like.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40...Categories
Anything printed 10 or less is purely market value, there's no bv for them because of the scarcity
(12-11-2011, 01:41 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Anything printed 10 or less is purely market value, there's no bv for them because of the scarcity
And since its from the National, that makes it even harder to put a value on. For something like that, the value is usually what a buyer/seller agree upon.
thanks for the input guys. looks like this card will be a good addition to my pc. Im gonna get some scans from all my recent packer pick ups as soon as I finish a clay matthews rainbow(im bidding on the last card). Also LL4 congrats on those favre pick ups, i saw your other post and it made me jealous =]
It's a pretty sweet and scarce card... Nice pickup!!!
Is it a rookie or a later year card? It could be the diiference between a 100-150 card vs a 20-25 card.