Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Merry Christmas Wendy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I found out a few days ago ( luckily before I got into a enraged state ) that the Lesean " Shady " McCoy /5 I needed for my set had been bought by Wendy who was sending it to me for Christmas. So as a retaliation for the little deed in which she was not going to tell me, I did a little Christmas shopping of my own. And well since I know what mine is already I can't be mean and not tell her so feast those eyes on here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400260835954?ssP...1439.l2649

It's not a 34 but it is part of the 4 lol
Thats awesome im sure she will love it
oh Lump...you coulda worked this Sooo long,gotten a chuckle or two..
Wink
you are truly too kind
good stuff there bro.
(12-10-2011, 09:11 PM)fbqueen Wrote: [ -> ]Thats awesome im sure she will love it
I hope so I know she missed the first one so I watched this one the whole time and put the snipe down on it at the end lol
Nice work Lump
(12-10-2011, 09:15 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]oh Lump...you coulda worked this Sooo long,gotten a chuckle or two..
Wink
you are truly too kind
good stuff there bro.
Lol well I couldn't hold out since I know about Shady it's only right I tell her what hers is...........but the rest of you whoever you are have to wait
Wow!!! So cool!!!
That is a nasty patch. She can't use that in any patch contests....LOL
(12-10-2011, 09:31 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: [ -> ]That is a nasty patch. She can't use that in any patch contests....LOL
Luckily the dolphins have gone already..........but then again she won that one too
[Image: wow3_i.gif][Image: wow3_i.gif][Image: wow3_i.gif]

[Image: Heart.png][Image: Heart.png]
Pages: 1 2 3