Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: James Harrison: Cheap shot or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here is a video of James Harrison hit on Colt McCoy last night:

IMO, he would of done alot better job if Harrison had of drove hit shoulder into Colts mid section.

What do you guys think, just football or Harrison head hunting again?
Head hunting no doubt... He is a dirty player, and he could have paralyzed poor Colt... He should be fined AND suspended... Again, not his FIRST offense... He will NEVER learn...;(
(12-09-2011, 07:13 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Head hunting no doubt... He is a dirty player, and he could have paralyzed poor Colt... He should be fined AND suspended... Again, not his FIRST offense... He will NEVER learn...;(
hes just like jack tatum....you come my way......bammmmmmmmmmm
Stupid!!! I LOVE the Steelers but you would think Harrison would have learned by now.
Headhunting.
head hunting
Head Hunting Imo, but then again if this was a running back it would have been legal. None the less I think he is out to kill people.
Head hunting. Here are some of his previous victims --

[Image: heads.jpg]
(12-09-2011, 07:54 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]Head hunting. Here are some of his previous victims --

[Image: heads.jpg]
lol is that elvis there in the bottom right?!
late hit and mabye a cheepie but not head hunting...the NFL is soft now a days..so sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4