Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: anyone know who jason lewton from MI is?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a package from a Jason lewton who lives in clawson, MI 48017....thing is it is ripped open and taped shut with Scotch tape.....and it has a sample of allegra in it....no cards......the post mark is from October 31.....quite a long time ago....what I'm thinking is someone got my package, opened it, saw the cards, took them and replaced them with a doctors sample because it was around the same size...wtf?...anyone have any ideas.....I would greatly appreciate it, thank you...(0:
Looked on facebook and found a Jason D Lewton in Clawson MI.
It says hes the owner of Lewtons Card Palace.
Also says his ebay ID is JLEW7. Maybe you bought a card and he put the wrong thing in?
Hope it helps.
(12-08-2011, 07:31 PM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Looked on facebook and found a Jason D Lewton in Clawson MI.
It says hes the owner of Lewtons Card Palace.
Also says his ebay ID is JLEW7. Maybe you bought a card and he put the wrong thing in?
Hope it helps.
Thanks bud.....really appreciate it....(0:
Frank and Roger seem to be movig pretty fast now huh...lol
(12-08-2011, 07:39 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks bud.....really appreciate it....(0:
Frank and Roger seem to be movig pretty fast now huh...lol
Yep, thats what I like to see. I really enjoy to see where F&R end up and they cool things people do with them.