Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: END OF THE SEMESTER!! THANK GOODNESS!! Let's trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any Shipley???Wink
If its listed I have him. If not I don't. I will pm you in a sec however as I have a friend who has some
(12-08-2011, 09:53 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Any Shipley???Wink
Pms returned
Would really like a shot at the ponder certified and or the ingram absolute jumbo auto jersey....really like the cam timeless treasures auto jersey too...I'll open up anything I have in my bucket for you...let me know you think we can work anything out
Sent you a pm previously but you failed to hit me back
(12-09-2011, 12:58 AM)vicktodesean710 Wrote: [ -> ]Would really like a shot at the ponder certified and or the ingram absolute jumbo auto jersey....really like the cam timeless treasures auto jersey too...I'll open up anything I have in my bucket for you...let me know you think we can work anything out
I really want one of those Cam Autos. Only high end I would have is a Tebow Sterling Auto. Interested?
sorry no interest in tebow
(12-09-2011, 11:50 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]I really want one of those Cam Autos. Only high end I would have is a Tebow Sterling Auto. Interested?
(12-09-2011, 06:45 AM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]Sent you a pm previously but you failed to hit me back
Couple people have said that but I never got any pm's. This site bugs out on me tough and I still can't get everything to work for me. Let me know what you had in mind
nothing specific in mind..just a matter of what you're wanting from me
(12-09-2011, 02:26 PM)vicktodesean710 Wrote: [ -> ]Couple people have said that but I never got any pm's. This site bugs out on me tough and I still can't get everything to work for me. Let me know what you had in mind
Ok I'm going to send you a PM right now, and we can go from there
Pages: 1 2 3