Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Pujols to Angels...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Guess Rangers chances of winning the division and going to the WS for a third time just deminished a bit eh?

Will any of the hardcore Cards fans NOT collect any of his Angels cards?

I collect any and all ARod cards,but Ive always been a Yankees fan,and ARod fan, so it was a dream come true when he came to NY in 2004.

But other than Alex,I won't collect any cards of current or past Yanks who are not in the Yankee uni.

Who else is the same way?
Wow, I thought he would of stayed with St. Louis and was just meeting with other teams to get the best offer from the Cardinals.

I Feel bad for St. Louis, but hopefully Albert can start a new chapter in his career in LA.
no way thats gonna happen, pujols to angels... im an angel fan and know that arte moreno is not serious about this...i does this every off season and never lands the big free agent
(12-08-2011, 10:23 AM)elfeo013 Wrote: [ -> ]no way thats gonna happen, pujols to angels... im an angel fan and know that arte moreno is not serious about this...i does this every off season and never lands the big free agent
It already did happen. 10 years $250 Mill. Congrats Smile

Also CJ Wilson may be soon to follow
It's a done deal, apparently.

Rangers need to counter by signing Prince Fielder. Also, Pujols REALLY hates the Astros.
local report in the OC has Pujols signing with the angels

http://angels.ocregister.com/2011/12/08/...ls/114525/

(12-08-2011, 10:15 AM)x yankeemike x Wrote: [ -> ]Guess Rangers chances of winning the division and going to the WS for a third time just deminished a bit eh?

Will any of the hardcore Cards fans NOT collect any of his Angels cards?

I collect any and all ARod cards,but Ive always been a Yankees fan,and ARod fan, so it was a dream come true when he came to NY in 2004.

But other than Alex,I won't collect any cards of current or past Yanks who are not in the Yankee uni.

Who else is the same way?
Hopes will really diminish when they sign CJ Wilson, which they're expected to do this morning.
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/12/an...ujols.html

$250M for past accolades? YIKES. I'd take Fielder over Pujols for 10yrs/$250M...
This is too funny. I was messing around with my father in law this morning about 6 AM and told him Pujols was going to the Angels. When this news broke, he called me wanting to know how I knew early.

Now all I need to do is think of 6 numbers between 1 and 50 and play the lotto tonight.

Glad to see an AL team sign Albert, since he will be DH'ing in a few years.
Moreno bought the FRANCHISE for $183 million...and now will be paying Pujols $250 million.

They should rename the franchise to the Los Angeles of Anaheim Orange County Southern California Pujolses
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8