Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: High End Sale Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ah This is my first shot at selling. Hate to do it because I normally prefer to trade, but I broke the bank for the Jordan auto in my 2010-11 UD North Carolina set. So, looking to sell some until I make that money back. PM me offers with what card your interested in. ONLY SELLING THESE AS OF RIGHT NOW. Thanks!

Matthew Stafford Bronze auto SP, Adrian Peterson 2 CLR patch /28, Chris Johnson triple jsy /99, peterson/harvin/rudolph/ponder jsy /350, Darren McFadden 2 CLR patch RC /25, and Ben Roethlisberger jsy /7.
[Image: selling2.jpg]

Carmelo Anthony Auto /100, Yasmani Grandal Auto /100, Adrian Gonzalez red ink auto /10, Chris Webber 3 CLR patch /50, Dwyane Wade/Deron Williams dual auto /25, David Thompson manuf. mini jsy auto /10, Pau Gasol 4 CLR patch /25.
[Image: selling1.jpg]
What set is the Chris Webber from? I don't think I've seen those before. I really like the design.
(12-07-2011, 10:54 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]What set is the Chris Webber from? I don't think I've seen those before. I really like the design.
They are from 2004-05 Skybox E-XL.
Bump it up!
pm me price on stafford